Site Admin Helper: Browser Plugins
Site Admin Plugins
These install instructions are currently only for Chrome. Firefox support will be coming soon.
- Either clone this GitHub repo, or download it.
- Open up Chrome and fire up the extensions window.
- Enable Developer Mode
- Drag the CHROME-TB-Helper folder into the extensions window.
- Page Edit: New Module Button
- Vanity URL for External Page in Page List
- Clone Full Theme
Text Editor Emmet Plugin. Use Tab to convert code . See DemoHas been disabled for now due to not working and causing an issue on Macs
- SVG preview in Assets page
- Link in console to Company Level of TB you are on
- Link in console to site level of the TB you are on
- Search dropdown styles edited to be more readable
- Typeable Search dropdown functionality replicated from company dropdown to site dropdown
- Chrome Popup with Useful Links and Lists to Company and Site level of page
- Preview Sites Settings Page now has a clickable RunMyTests domain when one has been applied
- Disabled browser autocomplete on company search
- Fixed issue with Add Preview site dropdown
Quality Assurance and Accessibility
All patterns, layouts, and functionality are tested against our supported browsers. We also look for accessibility issues via automated and manual testing tools. TMP is committed to the accessibility of its websites and products and strives to meet as much of WCAG 2.0 Level AA as possible. If you discover any problems with our work, please open up an issue and let us know about it or contact Michael Spellacy.